The Central Georgia Cancer Care team begins every day with a clear vision and mission in mind.
We are the reason people choose to receive cancer and blood disorder treatments close to home.
Mission: What We Do
At CGCC, we combine the strength of hope with the power of innovative therapies, one patient at a time.
- We empower our patients with innovative, personalized care in a loving environment and offer resources to support the journey to healing and wellness.
- We care about our patients and their families, our partner physicians and their staff and about each other.
- We connect to our community and partner with local organizations to ensure our patients obtain the best quality of life.
- We commit to innovative treatment options through our collaborative network with research institutions and our local medical communities.
Values: What We Honor
We achieve our mission everyday through our commitment to:
- Innovation, science and excellence.
- Compassionate patient-centric care.
- Our community and medical neighborhoods.
“Treating my diagnosis like a business challenge was easier for me. Developing a plan of action helped me draw a line between the diagnosis and my fear. I researched all my options, including leaving the community for care and chose Dr. Sumrall as my physician. It was right for me– I wouldn’t go to anyone else.” Kim